Monday, October 31, 2011

Give it a shot

IMG_1585
This could mean three things a) I have become a drug addict b) What a creepy Hallooween gadget! or c) There is a long-distance flight to attend...


Unfortunately or in this case "luckily", it is the latter. Which means thrombosis prevention for the advanced hypochondriac, yay!I have like a dozen syringes left from my broken angle experience, I'll better be safe than sorry! I love traveling, but I hate long-distance flights. There is so much that could happen, the plane crashing, getting a thrombosis, having a fat person sitting next to you...
The first airline offering long-distance in general anaesthesia, you got yourself a passenger here. And it makes the slogan "waking up in xyz" so far more promising, doesn't it? Don't worry, its just pre-flight jitters, I am getting used to them, actually they are extremely addictive
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...