Sunday, October 23, 2011

Zombie me

Zombiemewall
One of the (many) photographers (freelance/press) took this picture with my camera. That's probably why it turned out so well. Want to see the zombie me?


zombiewakeupcall
Early morning, Zombie wake up call



carenzombie3
This picture was taken by another photographer. Guys, I don't know how to credit, if you think, I should write your name in the caption, please send me an email and I will do so in a mere minute!


undeadcrimescene
I love this picture! The teeth were supposed to stay put, which they didn't obviously and smiling actually made it worse. Well, I guess zombies aren't supposed to smile at all *epicfail*. The same with the credit thing, if that's your picture, I will write your name in bold letters (because I think the photo is grand)


More pictures to come soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...